Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 11 Jun 2009, 10:15   #236
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
Doesn't zeyi have a point? I don't know much about this, but it isnt a stretch of the imagination to think that our military presence in germany is probably part of something to do with the aftermath of WW2 (thus occupying), whereas the americans are in the uk just because we're military allies.

Someone get googl0ring.
We need to google to find out about NATO?

I'm sorry but you need to be either seriously deranged or seriously misinformed to describe Germany in 2009 as an occupied nation.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 11 Jun 2009 at 10:34.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote