Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 19:39   #221
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
ASG - you're the first person to go on my ignore list on these forums Once I've figured out how to do it. Feel free to repay the favour
Never done it. Don't intend to do it. I read what people have to say even if I don't like it. If you don't want to respond, then fine.

Quote:
(Also, I've based my reasons for the uk never becoming a fascist government on the media + internet + the democracy - unless something drastic causes it, eg, a nuclear world war. Not just on a democracy)
What about a total collapse of the world economy?

Quote:
edit: I realise I might be being a bit emo here - but a number of my family have served in the army, and to hear you call them murderers makes my blood boil.
Understandable. If I had members of my family in the army I would probably feel angry as well. However, that does not change the fact that they are trained (and used*) for wars which are offensive, not defensive.

Quote:
Similarly if someone knows someone who's suffered due to racism I could understand them taking offense from me.
It's not actually the same thing. Being a victim of racism is not a choice made by the victim. They do not choose to be racially abused. However, joining the Army is a consious choice. Whether you join with the experss aim of killing people or merely join as an idealist looking to protect the UK from foreign enemies, it does not change the ojbective fact that what they are doing is the same thing. At best, it suggests that the picture presented of the army (as a defensive force) is false and that joining the army during times of peace is based on misleading information.

For the record, soliders fighting against the Nazis in WWII were killers as well, although that does not take away from the genuinely defensive nature of fighting the Nazis. In contrast, Iraq was not a defensive war, it was purely offensive. If you believe(d) that the war was defensive then at best you are misguided and should have looked at the evidence more closely.

*exploited, if you like
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote