Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 19:06   #219
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: The BNP

ASG - you're the first person to go on my ignore list on these forums Once I've figured out how to do it. Feel free to repay the favour - but talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. Difference is a brick wall doesn't spew out nonsensical crap [I was actually just talking with my mum about our discussion, she advised that I just ignore you. Good advice]. But I do find your opinions absolutely repulsive - I have no time for you.

(Also, I've based my reasons for the uk never becoming a fascist government on the media + internet + the democracy - unless something drastic causes it, eg, a nuclear world war. Not just on a democracy)

edit: I realise I might be being a bit emo here - but a number of my family have served in the army, and to hear you call them murderers makes my blood boil. Similarly if someone knows someone who's suffered due to racism I could understand them taking offense from me.

Last edited by newt; 10 Jun 2009 at 19:12.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote