View Single Post
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 04:35   #26
Shae

hmmm

I MUST agree with cbk.....but i ahvea few things to add....

1. From what i understand...Rabba was closed due to a tattle tail little person klnown as cochese....he had a news scan...might b wrong

2. The news scan informed the scanner (cochese) that there was a flow of inc that consisted of small ammounts (most likely froms of pods).

3. Now to me..if somone attacks you...they want yer roids...if they are n00bish enough to send 50 pods at a huge player (ranked at #1/#2) then that is thier problem...You are NOT responsible for thier actions....

4. Rabba defends his account...now i am a zik...if a person attacks me with only 50 ships....there is no way in hell i will leave my kill ships @ home...i want his ships..that is my purpose...that is what my race does...

5. So rabba steals this blokes fleet...every time he sends it...now let somone proove that is farming...we all know what it is...but PROOVE IT....you cant..impossible...unless you have a confession...and an irc log is inadmissable in a court of law....i am no comp wiz and i can edit logs...you need a VOCAL confession...y do you think the police tap phone lines and use wires...they need VOCAL CONFESSIONS!

6. so...rabba defends his account and proporly i might add...another player contiues to suicide his fleet against rabbas (hoping to get roids)...GREAT....rabba is NOT responsible for that action...he does reap the benifiets tho...

i can defend roid farming in the same mannor....

now that it is impossible to prove ne1 is farming anyhting....lets move on to the user manual and the user agreement....
==============================================

OFC the creators can edit the manual and user agreement at any time...but....the user agreement WILL NOT affect rabba...only if he does "farms" again..and then you need to refer to 1-6 and PROOVE IT...impossible once again...

Think about it like htis...

HYPOTHETICALLY:
I drive around a college campous with insaley loud CLASSICAL music blaring over a pa system and loud speakers....(currently against the law as disturbing te peace but hypothetically...we dont have athat law).....cops cant do anyhting to me cause there is not law against it...right...well one week later the city passes a law banning the "distubance of the peace" (playing loud music)....so...is it possible for me to be prosecuted for doing that a week earlier NO...i have to commit the act AFTER THE LAW WAS CHANGED!!!!!

so..change the user agree ment to include farming (wich is unproveable) ne "farmers" would have to commit the act again to be indicted....

So with all that in mind...Rabba was illegaly closed as there is no referance in the USER AGREEMENT OR MANUAL to farming and its illegalness.....so...PA opend itself up for legal action...id suggest...reopening his account...because id donate money to his cause and have legal action against PA for this attrocity...he is owed BIG...how you right this wrong is not my cup-o-tea...

Shae/tex

ohhh..P.S. Doesnt it take 2 ppl to farm?