View Single Post
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 03:30   #4
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Eol
Norwegian law also to a much greater degree than for instance US law considers common sense. Rabba is an experienced player. Rabba knew about this. Rabba also broke the rules, probably because he felt it was safe to exploit it. That Rabba thus evades punishment is quite, frankly, silly. Shame really.

The user agreement clearly states in point 7 that they can close your for ANYTHING as they see fit. It totally annuls every argument really. If Spinner one day got drunk decided to delete all planets with attacking fleets out, he could do that and still be in the right. It wouldn't be right, but he could do it in the legal sense.

I'm sorry, but there is really no reason why Rabba shouldn't be deleted here. The 'notice of change' doesn't even matter - it's quite quite clear that they can do anything for any reason at any time in point 7, and besides it's not a matter of changing the user agreement but rather changing the game rules. Or even enforcing the already determined game rules (though obscurely so).
Its an English company so its English law and not Norwegen.

Rabba also broke the rules??? what rules??? there aren't any FFS!!!
And well the 2nd part I simply chose to avoid cause that is just too stupit. Ofc. he can't just delete whoever he wants to delete. that is logic sence for every human above 10 years of age.

So the reason that there is no law to close his planet isn't enough reason to not close him?
Try to turn it around and see if there is a reason why he should be trown out and you will get to the same result in my post...there is no law to do it!!!

cbk
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote