View Single Post
Unread 1 Nov 2012, 15:13   #21
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: "Winter Round" Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
easy enough to restrict , if your attacking with someone from outside your galaxy you get 1 warning do it a 2nd time and your closed (zero tolerance) or you could just kill the cap so attacking with someone from outside your gal = zero roids
What if two galaxies (1:2 and 1:3) decide to attack 1:4 with no aim of co-operation? Please don't tell me that your alliance never claims a galaxy and then piggy backs / is piggy backed by another alliance who decided to hit it?

Also, your option involves reviewing every single fleet attacking fleet launched at the same galaxy as another fleet from a different galaxy, working out if there was some degree of co-operation, and then warning / closing manually.

What if 1 planet attacks with another galaxy? do we close the whole galaxy? Would the one planet "suicide" to allow for a whole competing galaxy to be closed?

I don't think this is a viable option; I'd prefer game mechanics to encourage a lack of co-operation, rather than making the multihunters spending ages reviewing every single attack fleet launched and trying to work out if they should be warned or closed.