View Single Post
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 00:14   #8
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Best advertising campaign ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBG
While never having actually watched someone die of AIDS it didn't look like that much fun in that tom hanks film.
Tom Hanks is second only to Bill Murray in his ability to cover everything he touches with a thin film of greasy, after-curry shit. Thus I am reluctant to assume that film is an accurate reflection of how the average person would react. If I remember rightly he was more worried about getting promoted than getting laid, which is hardly sane behaviour for someone with a limited shelf-life.

Plus I'd bet the drugs are better now, that film is pretty old.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote