View Single Post
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 23:31   #127
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: The GD Music Archive

CYHSY are just fab, i was shockingly unlucky to miss them live last month when i was over in the states.

Prog Rock

Dredg - Catch Without Arms
Complexity and intricacy is the order of the day with this band in their third album. This album builds on the bands first two offerings by bring more progressive and less rocky than the past outings. The title track is the biggest stand out of the album with it's awesome lyrics, the band also emply a style of ambience within the album.

Indie Rock

Broken Social Scene- You Forgot It in People

released in '03 but still absolutely fantastic compared with a lot of other indie rock out. i honestly adore every song on this album, mixing traits of pensivity, joyousness and just passion, this album plainly rocks.

Indie Pop

The Album Leaf- In a Safe Place This gorgeous, cinematic record was recorded with the aid of Sigur Ros at their studio in Iceland. Think Sigur Ros meets Dntel and you have a good idea of what it sounds like. For the band-reference-comparison-challenged, this is an album full of subdued clicks and beeps, sweeping melodies, and beautiful, wistful melancholy. (directly stolen from QC's RL section because that pretty much is a spot on description.)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote