View Single Post
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 18:57   #32
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Lets share our views on civ4

I bought CivIV yesterday. I'm a tad disappointed with it - apart from it crashing on my machine a lot, i don't like the graphics, and (as stated somewhere before) the worlds seem too small. I played it for most of last night and most of today, and while i did have some fun it wasn't as much as i could have been having on other games. I'll stick with it for a bit, though, perhaps i'm just not used to it yet.

And i hate it when games use the "My Documents" folder without my asking them to. :/