View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2009, 11:46   #79
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: xVx naps Ascendancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
I don't really think that this round is going to make people in Asc think "oh noes we need to recruit fewer people next round" - at least it doesn't make me think that way.
If anything we need more, if we're going to encounter this kind of blocking every round. To the recruitment mobile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryph View Post
1) ASC let xvx finish above them regardless of final rank. Now this i believe is the first interpretation of the agreement how it is now the agreement seems to assume the round is done and dusted and xvx and asc will have 1 and two.

2) Mz posted in another reply 'The agreement is that if Ascendancy finds itself in first place while xVx is in second place, we will drop members until that changes.' Now i might be reading too much into this but.... this surly states that if xvx find themselves in third or lower that asc can legitimately run for the round win since this part of the agreement will not have been met.....
I have to admit I'm not sure which of these two options accurately describes the agreement, I was not the one who brokered it.

My personal opinion is that it doesn't matter if your alliance ends second or third or seventh; only the first place matters. As such, it makes no sense to intentionally end below xVx if that just means a third alliance is going to run away with the win. If my interpretation is incorrect I'll gladly apologise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryph View Post
3) as soon as the tick occours that asc are #1 they drop members, however as already stated they are in a war and want the defence so i figure this might be unlikely.
Awesome though we are, I doubt we'll beat xVx if we're in a war and they're not. Furthermore, an alliance cannot win until the very last tick: midround ranks are meaningless. That said, I think it would be an underhand move to only drop members right before the last tick.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 23 May 2009 at 11:56.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote