View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2009, 08:25   #66
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future
Re: xVx naps Ascendancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
If you're going to slag off my posting, at least make a good post yourself dude. Reasons why your first paragraph reaks of stupidity:

The asc-core is probably 30 people or so (maybe as many as 50? who knows) - most of the alliance are people who are not die-hard ascendites. If we had a new planetarion where alliances were groups of 20-40, mostly playing in the ascendancy-spirit, they wouldn't go "OMFG I WILL MAKE AN ASCENDANCY-2 TAG AND BE THEIR BITCHES" - they will go "interesting, lets get a group of people and compete for #1"

Understand?
Ok, let's say for a minute you are right.

Asc start dominating at a 40 member limit, will that be oh so different from the previous rounds but on a smaller scale? Albeit with more tags i grant you that.

Also if you want to look clever on an internet forum calling me stupid learn to spell, it's reek dude.

Last edited by ATRO; 23 May 2009 at 08:32. Reason: Edit: I'm sorry i quoted you, it wasn't aimed at YOU but more the masses who are saying similar things.
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote