View Single Post
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 21:59   #23
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: [Jesus]Movie review- The Nativity Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
What the hell. I've never even heard of this movie
dude, its about jesus. The only times you're likely to hear about it is if you are enough of a fag to go to church or when Travler decides to post it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
I was not brainwashed. I was convicted. Ultimately God convinced me that he was in charge and so I sold out to Christ. It was not a decision made lightly. In fact I spent most of my life convinced that there was no God and Jesus was never raised from the dead. I am glad that I was wrong. I believe in something greater than myself. I believe in something more than what I alone am capable of.
Wait, so basically, you thought about death, didn't know what would happen after it, got scared of being wiped from existence and therefore decided to believe in some shit that some dickheads decided to write a couple of thousand years ago just to satisfy yourself?

Fair enough.

Last edited by _Kila_; 11 Dec 2006 at 22:09.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote