View Single Post
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 12:03   #16
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Jesus]Movie review- The Nativity Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
For those of you who have not read the Bible let me clarify something for you.

I DO NOT have the power to decide who goes to heaven and who goes to hell. So I really cannot condemn anyone. I just go by what what written in the Bible based on the teachings of Jesus. His words, not mine. His rules, not mine. I just happen to agree with him.
Whilst you might not have any 'powers' so to speak it certainly does feel as if you are all-knowing and are aware of everyone who is going to Hell. My favourite example was when you said the people in Africa are dying because they don't pray enough. If these are people who, by your standards, would then go to Heaven (after Hell on Earth) I would be rather surprised.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote