View Single Post
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 10:40   #10
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: [Jesus]Movie review- The Nativity Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Well I just saw The Nativity Story and I was quite amazed. I read some terrible reviews that said the movie was lackluster and lacked proper direction. Then I realized the problem with the reviewers…they were not saved.
Hahaha. I love you. You're by far the best troll I've shared a board with in a while. I love how all religions say things like this. "It obviously makes sense but it's just you're not saved/enlightened/whatever ergo you must trust these words absolutely."
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote