View Single Post
Unread 9 Dec 2011, 04:13   #8
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

mPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Need a bot or site?

Crantor,
Thank you very much for the kind words my friend Your activity in #Scans is sorely missed, this round however has been one of the easiest rounds so far, currently with about a third of the requests from last round. Rather odd, since its inception we have been usually doing from 10-13k scans (per round).

This is aimed at any alliance. At the min I'm hosting tools for 5 alliances (3 are for the upcoming round), plus the #Scans tools. It takes me literally 5mins to get it up and going once I have all the details. Unfortunately I do not have the time to make additions for alliances (like def points and so on), but what merlin (thanks to ellonweb (primarily), jesterina (munin) and others (will, JDD, vuLgAr, and more!)) does *should* suit most. Join #munin on irc.netgamer.org if you would like more features and between us all we might get it done!

I can/will also add phpBB forums to the package, and if you provide the theme's I will happily put them on. Currently my workload is a little insane so if you pm me on irc please give as much info as possible rather than just a "hi" and I will do my best to get in contact with you as soon as I have the time!

I would also like to bring attention to the following for new/existing alliances

http://forum.netgamers.org/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=5350

Enjoy the remainder of the round and all the one's to follow

mPulse

http://www.netgamers.org
irc.netgamers.org

Feel free to drop into #netgamers for a chat!
If you have any P related questions just join #cservice

For Planetarion related questions and general game help, please join #Support

NetGamers - Our support staff are fkn awesome.
mPulse is offline   Reply With Quote