View Single Post
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 01:17   #8
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Physics (?) Question

I never smell Turks, so I wouldn't know.

But Furball, when you were sniffing a Turk, you might've smelled some familiar, yet unpleasant odors. But since we've never met you cannot know how I smell. So when you were sniffing a Turk you might've thought of me, but whatever the smell resembled, it certainly wasn't me. However, that Turk could've smelled like something that you do know. Your dad's penis for example. Or it could even have reminded you of some cool person that you've met in your life, in which case it is understandable that you made the connection with me.

Last edited by Alessio; 8 Feb 2008 at 01:58.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote