Thread: English Fatty
View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 20:40   #42
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: English Fatty

M&S do a range of fresh ready meals all calorie counted (to between 400 and 550 Kcal), correctly portioned fat (no transfats), salt and protein content and each with either 1 or 2 portions of fresh fruit and veg.

And they cost between £3.69 and £4.42 (central London price). Being M&S there is also a permanent 'buy 2 get 3rd free deal'.

The selection has been expanded to cover both world foods and their gastro pub range - in my branch there are now over 40 different types.

These meals microwave or oven cook - they can be frozen but it's not ideal.

I decided to point this out rather than highlight the fact that it is actually cheaper to cook on the basis that you are mostly spastics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
I think it all boils down to the fact that in the British isles we
I like how when it's something good you're scottish ("donne call mi British or i'll glass yu with mi irn bru!") but when it's something that might reflect badly on scotland you're British all of a sudden ...