Thread: English Fatty
View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 14:54   #38
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: English Fatty

im not saying its overly difficult in reality; but its a mind**** to have to do it so often. Cooking can be great fun but it can also be a chore. Cooking for 1 is pretty depressing, and cooking for more than 1 is sometimes pretty pressured.

I think it all boils down to the fact that in the British isles we have an insatiable desire for mediocracy. We'd rather watch shit TV even though we know its shit rather than challenge our intellect. We'd rather all go and watch Bond than support local cinemas and watch something innovative. We'd rather read Heat magazine and the da vinci code than subscribe to something that actually is closer to our interests. We'd rather spend £5.50 on a burger king deluxe meal than go accross the street and have a meal in a restaraunt for about the same price. We'd rather sit and play solitaire than download or buy a better game.

People have too much going on in their lives to always have time to make the rational and easy decisions; we cant all be logical rational or fully functional 100% of the time.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote