Thread: English Fatty
View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 13:03   #36
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: English Fatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Not particularly. You can buy healthy-ish microwave meals if you want, Tescos have a wide range for example.

Sure you do. Most main streets have a Boots chemist and they sell a lot of sandwiches/salads.
For dinner? Boots closes at 5 or 6, about the same time people finish their work. Oh sure its reasonably healthy if you happen to work close to one during your lunch hour but if you're thinking we're about to turn into a nation that necks a pint or two then nips into boots for a quick sarnie, thats not going to happen.

I should barely dignify 'healthy microwave meals' - you get microwaveable meals that are more healthy than others; but thats hardly the point, they hardly provide your 5 a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
he's right, for once.

boots, suprisingly, do the best meal deal in britain.

why not? scots batter everything else

OH I MADE THE OBVIOUS JOKE
wots for tea tonight mum

oh i spent £12 and you're having a cheese savoury sandwich with a bottle of evian and a packet of walkers light salted crisps

hooray!

i dont think so

Also you didnt make the obvious joke, you made the joke that i just made in response to pig. gud1

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote