Thread: English Fatty
View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 06:11   #32
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: English Fatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Not particularly. You can buy healthy-ish microwave meals if you want, Tescos have a wide range for example.

Sure you do. Most main streets have a Boots chemist and they sell a lot of sandwiches/salads.
he's right, for once.

boots, suprisingly, do the best meal deal in britain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
i'll batter you for your stereotyping
why not? scots batter everything else

OH I MADE THE OBVIOUS JOKE
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote