View Single Post
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 16:02   #88
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Body modification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Excellent modding and behaviour from MM in this thread may i say
This is the most sickening hypocrisy I've seen in a long time; call people spastics, and then criticise them for being rowdy, agressive and lacking restraint towards other posters. And all this from Deffeh, no less.

I mean for ****s sake, you're taking the piss, aren't you?

I may not be a model poster but I've never set myself up as one and I don't intend to ever do so. And if you don't like it then you can swivel on it as far as I'm ****ing concerned. If you want to indulge yourself in utterly retarded moralising on how people should and shouldn't post then that's your concern.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 7 Jul 2006 at 16:11.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote