View Single Post
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 22:12   #34
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Alcohol culture...

I really have no other reason to drink, than the fact that I have a lot more fun while being a bit drunk. I don't enjoy being hungover, so I usually limit myself at "intoxicated" instead of "majorly drunk". However, if you bring too much money when going to a pub, or so, you might end up totally wasted, when you were not really intending to. Thats the "control" part you're speaking about, I assume.

I don't do dancing drunk, and I get to know people more easily when I had a few beers. Those are lasting friendships too, and well, as I said; beer = more fun.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote