View Single Post
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 18:40   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Alcohol culture...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
Reading these forums, I get the idea that most of you consider it somehow a positive thing to 'drink loads'.
Not necessarily. For example I'd only really drink loads when I'm out with some friends and we're celebrating something, new years, end of college exams, start of the college year, big poker win, it being a Tuesday. That sort of thing.
Quote:
Some even consider getting hammered a good and proper evening, or even, if you weren't hammered, it a bad one. (Grammar fails there at one point)
Not in isolation. Quite right on the second one though, I found clubs terrible places if you're not drunk. Music too loud, place too dark, drinks too overpriced, other people shit, dancing not enjoyable and so on and so forth. All in all going to a club and not being drunk is not fun, going to a club while being drunk is fun!

Quote:
This I do not understand, I mean alcohol, I drink it because I like it, I mean, I like a beer, a good glass of wine, a gin tonic, a gin fizz or whatever, but once I notice that my judgement is getting off, or worse, if I've been drinking while seated, that my movement is off, I quit drinking for that night.
What, worried about having an accident cycling home?
Quote:
I hate losing control or worse, missing pieces of the film. And I cannot understand that getting drunk is 'nice'. I just can't.
You seem to consider being drunk the same as being absolutely completely and utterly ****ing plastered. This is a mistake.

Quote:
Can someone explain this to me?
Alcoholics Anonymous probably can.