View Single Post
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 19:06   #49
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Best PC games ever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Only a maximum of half of the Tekken games are any good though; that's 3, Tag and (maybe) 5.
1, 2 and 4 are all abysmal. 1 and 2 especially, which play at 3 frames per second.
i think 1 and 2 can probably be excused, considering T1 came out over 10 years ago now and t2 followed closely. There really werent any decent 3d beat em ups until T3 and vf(whichever one was the first good one i dont play vf).

Whereas i believe all the SC games came out after T3, including soul edge.

Although yes, T4 was awful, but we pretend that didnt happen.