View Single Post
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 20:58   #359
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold
Re: So, who's winning?

from and outside point of view it may look like the top 3 allies have no intention to win, but in my opinion the situation is complicated.

from CTs POV: VgN want to stop Destiny from winning (before someone asks, no i can't prove that, i can only claim that i talked to VgN members and they told me that), so if CT goes to war with VgN, VgN might change it's mind and target CT. If CT targets Destiny, those two will go to war, meaning Destiny and CT staying at the same level (as in the short conflict a bit earlier in the round) and VgN keeps growing. both can't be in CTs interest.

from VgNs POV: CT is closing in on them; if they target Destiny, CT will overtake them. If they target CT without getting another ally to hit Destiny in the meanwhile, Destiny will grow to the roid level of VgN/CT. both ain't in the interest of VgN.

from Destinys POV: they are behind on roids, if they target CT, VgN pulls even further away, if they target VgN, CT pulls further away.

unless a fourth ally joins in i don't think that starting a war does benefit any of those three allies. it only benefits the one ally that stays out of it.

is it piss boring? hell yeah.
does this mean none of these three allies wants to win? no