View Single Post
Unread 1 Dec 2010, 00:48   #41
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough
Re: Why have the extra week?

One thing i can say it wasn't just 6-8 planets. 3 days ago only me had like 5 fleets comming at me with a total shipcount of 4,2m CO (for 520 roids that were left from your previous raids). Our alliance defense screen was like 2 pages full on that day - this is just for the record.

Anyway I was quite pissed about it but I got over it. We had a great experience fighting one of planetarion's most experienced alliances and in my opinion our members were damn good. I almost had some happiness piss in my eyes when i saw my bloody new recruits doing some awesome defense and attack.

Thank God this round is over soon. I hope this was the last one with such fked up politics.

On a side note I'd like to suggest unlimited tag sizes. I'd love to see a round with only 2 or 3 big alliances which fight each other instead of 20 napping and blocking the fun out of the game. Would be worth a try I'd say at least.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote