View Single Post
Unread 29 Nov 2010, 16:58   #23
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future
Re: Why have the extra week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Not really, you're directly ruining the rounds of people who are probably too casual to get into a top alliance but still want to give PA a go.
Too casual? Training alliance? I think you are giving them less credit than they deserve.

Horde are easily responsible for the majority of the attack waves I've had this round. They have been far more of a pain to defend than Imp and App have been, and have been responsible for nearly 50% of my lost roids. I would hardly call continuous 3am - 10am launches as "casual".

They have also been very quick to cover our attacks. It's only been where we have massed large waves which take advantage of the value difference that we have gotten through.

Frankly they have been a right pain that I wished would have gone away. Cudos for the effort.