View Single Post
Unread 29 Nov 2010, 09:57   #17
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why have the extra week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Not really, you're directly ruining the rounds of people who are probably too casual to get into a top alliance but still want to give PA a go.

In essence, you're exactly whats wrong with PA today. You dont care about growing the game, or making the game enjoyable for any new player, as long as you have YOUR fun; screw everyone else.
Yes, I'm playing the game so I can have fun. Also known as entertainment, which you know, is usually why people play games.

What's wrong with PA is that the game is DESIGNED bad. It's really the people making/running the game who have the responsibility to make it fun for everyone else, not the people playing the game. Now sure, I think the people running IMP are a bunch of retarded spastics for doing what they did, but that's more the case of not seeing the fun in cruising along, obviously not even trying to be competitive. We tried (and have tried many times before, often succeeding), but when it was obvious we were getting nowhere, some people quit, some of us decided to find other ways to get ENTERTAINMENT.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote