View Single Post
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 11:16   #48
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Congratulations Greenhills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titãjã
Admitted. Blatant exaggeration, yet it was an Ascendancy member doing it and it did strikingly remind me of the discussions post round 20 regarding DeLos and Caj. Which is just what I found amusing. Excuse me for blowing it out of proportion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietãjã
Again, please kindly do not connect Angels to any plan Greenhills, Sandvold, and qsp might have had. Angels had absolutely nothing to do with it, as little as your opinion had to do with Ascendancy's opinion.