View Single Post
Unread 7 Mar 2011, 03:15   #11
chels
Chelsea Football Club Own

chels is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Protect the Newbs & Grow the Game, Bring Back Farms!!!

Once you win this game or your gal does it's all about the mates you have made along the way and the enmies begging in irc to stop owning them cause there active funny times this game was great I'm thinking of bringing myself back but to truly play this hardcore you can't have a job so it would be hard to make a real come back to this game but I might part take for 13 posts his point were same point I've seen before farms still go on,but I agree humble , honest post, I just cant believe I remembered my login after ten years p m s l
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Well he wasn't being rude, so figured that I'd give him the time of day. I'd say that perhaps "humblest poster ever" is a bit premature at only 13 posts (true at the time of writing) though.

tulsa, sorry - most people have given up. I stick around on the forums for the banter of some of the people who I've been having banter with for over 5 years in PA, and some even as much as 8 years over various other PA clones. That's a long time to be talking to any group of people, and even if the hobby we all used to have in common is now nothing more than a shadow of its former self, the people can sometimes be ok to talk to.

I can guarantee you there is probably fewer than 200 people that play the game because they actually enjoy it. The people not in top 10 alliances play to kill time/are bored/have nothing better to do/are curious. Then of the people in the top 10 alliances, they play for the community aspect. It's about sharing in victories or consoling in defeats. Mostly it's just about hanging around on IRC telling knock-knock jokes or whatever.

The game itself is shit and I can't wait until its replacement comes along (in the form of Spinner's new game).
chels is offline   Reply With Quote