View Single Post
Unread 8 Nov 2014, 22:41   #130
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 59 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
It means that you invite p3n into discussions with your alliance to calm things down and agree a reduced targeting agreement.
Then p3n invite in Black-Flag and say they will only agree a deal together and it has to be full avoidance only. It is also made known through a variety of pm's that ult/bf are working together as are p3n/fl.

Then they say (and I quote) "agree a full avoidance or p*ss off".
Then you hit p3n and are quite happy to keep smashing em. Then they suddenly decide to agree a reduced targeting agreement after all
Heh. Totally incorrect! I expected nothing less from Forest to be honest.

The only full avoidance we wanted was a 24 hour cooldown to let the dust settle, where a limited targetting agreement applied.

And to calrify, after Inferno declined our original offer, it was Crusie who came to us the next day letting us dictate terms.

Also, Rats/BF/p2n maybe napped, but we are not cooperating together. Rats are warring Rainbows, and BF/p2n are just galraiding / hitting separate targets.

I also find this humourous:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Session Ident: crusie_ (Netgamers, CloudsInTheSky) ([email protected]) View Post
[Sat 00:59] <crusie_> hi
[Sat 01:00] <crusie_> inferno is starting the 48hr nap ending as of now
[Sat 01:08] <CloudsInTheSky> also, you seem pretty confident that p2n/BF aren't cooperating anymore. Both p2n/BF have a full alliance, which means that if you hit one of us, we will start cooperating again.
[Sat 01:09] <crusie_> thats all fine
[Sat 01:09] <crusie_> blocks need to be destroyed
I only stated to Crusie that p2n/BF would cooperate again if Inferno starts another war. I'd like th emphasise that Crusie wants to "destroy blocks" yet she's instigating yet another war.

Last edited by Clouds; 8 Nov 2014 at 23:09.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote