View Single Post
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 01:19   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Israel prison break

I thought this thread was going to be about something happy

Israel do as they please. Sadly, these things dont shock me anymore. Israel is a state founded on racism and seperation, so it's no wonder that they do as they please with the palestinians. This is pretty nonshocker compared to the other atrocies that is done down there every day

I don't know what collude means
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote