Thread: List!
View Single Post
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 10:46   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: List!

It'll probably be My Way because I've always seen orignality as a weakness.

Also, Flower (by Eels) because it's quite haunting, Lazy or Lower (by NOFX) because I like their message(s). Hopefully I'll be crazy before I die so hopefully I go for something terribly self-aggrandising of which the general message will be "I was so awesome, you were so shit, I was embarrassed by you all, etc, etc...".
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote