View Single Post
Unread 3 Dec 2006, 16:52   #20
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: A request for PA team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef!
Has it crossed your mind that we may be discussing the alliance system with the alliance representatives at the moment?
You mean just like it crossed my mind that you may not be discussing the alliance system with the alliance representatives at the moment?

Am I expressing myself in a totally misunderstandable way? PA team is constantly talking in a useless way when it comes to a discussion about future gameplay. Useless, because you guys leave room for way too much uncertanity. You either respond with a clear statement about what's up, or should not reply at all.

You should not want to try to inform us before the next round, you should be going to inform us. You should not be conscious that a decision probabily has to be made, you should be conscious that a decision has to be made.