View Single Post
Unread 21 Feb 2014, 07:39   #139
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: r 5 5 mid round sumup

Actually, it was 4-5 alliances hitting a 40 man tag, it was not "Apprime" who crushed Vikings alone.

And I find it quite amusing how every round you have this hard on for Vikings. Maybe get over yourself. I don't see anything being said for Faceless, who either scooped in at the last minute and took the left overs or just galraided.

To answer your question as to why Vikings decided to hit Spore, it was because we didn't want to stagnate the round; Spore were running away with the win, and Ultores hardly had any proper support all round. You're just whining on AD because you've had it easy for the most part of the round, and you're only just experiencing proper incoming.

And Vikings are not defending at all anymore because we cannot take on 4-5 alliances as a 40 man tag, it's pointless and it's bashing.

Apprime only had Vikings+ROCK on them for a period of 5-7 days where Faceless scooped in at the end. The reason why Apprime couldn't even take on two tags was because Xan is seriously flawed due to Tia's broken stats. If it were any other round, then Apprime would've coped just fine.

It's been an interesting round, but I think Tia's stats have demoralised a lot of players, and I don't see a lot having the motivation to play next round.

But hey Bitcher, I'm sure I can get a full tag next round and troll Spore. That should be quite entertaining. :-)

Last edited by Clouds; 21 Feb 2014 at 21:06.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote