View Single Post
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 16:38   #27
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Re: No rascims in the U.S.A

Have any of you actually BEEN to New Orleans?

I'm sure some of you have, for sake of this argument.

I'd be willing to bet that maybe 5 of you max have been there, if that many.

I went there about 2 years ago. It's disgusting.

There are kids on the side of the street begging for money at 1 AM. Most of them don't even look 10 years old. There are kids sitting outside of houses in the middle of the day when they should be in school just staring off into space or crying. People literally line the street playing saxaphones with an open case full of coins and wearing rags. A black man came up to me in a 'park', if you could call it that, and begged me to stay in school since I looked about the age to start college. A whore in the French Quarted hit on my dad and you could see the marks on her arms where she had just hit up on some kind of drugs. When he ignored her and kept walking, she ran into her house threatening to get a shotgun. There are more bars in this city than I cared to count. The air was so pulluted that you could see a blackish grey shroud over the city when we were on a boat in the Gulf. We were accosted several times by people on the street seeing if we wanted to score some weed or coke.

I'm not even getting into mardi gras where people **** openly on the street and puke everywhere and rape women.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote