View Single Post
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 04:49   #15
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: No rascims in the U.S.A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
que

eff

tee
Did YOU see the tape? They ran it several times on US television. I didn't see anyone kicking him in the head. I didn't see any large pool of blood near his head. Yes he was punched in the back of the head by ONE of the officers that I could see. One of the three was accused of getting in the face of a news producer. He clearly states his name and badge number. The point is, we still don't know what they were responding to. I personally know a number of police officers who were dealing with an apparantly harmless criminal and became badly injured. I also noted on the tape that it was necessarry for several officers to gain control of the poor old dear and to get him handcuffed. The police may be wrong in this instance but they are entitled to the same presumption of innocence as others.