View Single Post
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 01:56   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: No rascims in the U.S.A

He called Jenkin's mum fat and a whore and she isn't cause she aint never charged nobody for nothing so we asked the guy to apologise and he down-right blank refused so we gave him the standard "I'm gonna count to 3 and you have better started your apology by the time i get to 3" count and he didn't say sorry infact he told us to go fornicate with ourselves so then we moved in to arrest him and he spat at us i mean can you believe that he actually spat at us and he probably has TB so it was like he was trying to give US TB so that's like a serious assault on a police officer so we just used a level of force we felt was acceptable bearing in mind the fact that he SERIOUSLY ASSAULTED POLICE OFFICERS!