Thread: R31 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 26 Mar 2009, 22:11   #36
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: R31 shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaejii View Post
etd can solo attack? personally i've not landed a solo attack all round as etd. the bs fleet is too weak vs buccaneer + bomber, the co fleet is too weak vs bolt thrower, war frigate, thief, and lancer, and the de fleet is weak vs almost everything due to init.

i will agree that despite all of this, depending on your fleet composition, etd can be a challenge to roid, but attacking is not as easy as you seem to think.
if u read that i said etd can solo attack you misread, i never said it, and i know they canīt, i just said thereīs 3 other races who canīt either, so why should etd

and isil:
yes i was THE ONE, and because of ME it got changed, ONLY because of ME!!!

xan fi/co was too strong, and like 50% would have went xan if they wouldnt have been tweaked, the "tweak" was overdone heavily though more emo then due to strategical thinking
and i never said anywhere, that i liked that last minute changes to harpy/phant or that it was better then before
from overpowered xan it went to underpowered xan, which never was my intention

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote