Thread: R31 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 26 Mar 2009, 21:10   #34
Zaejii
This Space for Rent

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of
Re: R31 shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
i mean seriously, the few frigs which will be killed by the broads are not helping anything
so zik should have a free steal vs every etd fleet? they already steal the co fleet at init 19 while smugglers fire back at init 20.

Quote:
etd got an awesome fr fleet if you ask me, your not forced to go bs
a frig fleet that can't hit terran, can't stand up to the mass amount of viper around, that zik steal freely with mara, and lets not even talk about pulsar and shadow. so that makes the etd fr fleet awesome at what?

Quote:
however apart from cathaar there is hardly any race able to soloattack a decent player in a decent alliance, so why would you allow it to etd
etd can solo attack? personally i've not landed a solo attack all round as etd. the bs fleet is too weak vs buccaneer + bomber, the co fleet is too weak vs bolt thrower, war frigate, thief, and lancer, and the de fleet is weak vs almost everything due to init.

i will agree that despite all of this, depending on your fleet composition, etd can be a challenge to roid, but attacking is not as easy as you seem to think.