View Single Post
Unread 18 Jun 2007, 10:52   #6
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future
Re: suggested stats fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
i think that tux's stats looks like a very attack oriented set of stats, while i personally have no problems against that I think the general population of PA will have slight problems with it.
yeah i'm a very attack minded player despite spending the whole of last round in-gal defending only. i believe monroe is also an attack minded individual which is why editing these stats for the balancing and zik-kil-fleet reasons was pretty easy (because they already were attack minded - the key principle behind his stats was that every race could attack every other race - so it was pretty obvious).

I'd say that while he believes his stats are fine - these additions and slight changes can enhance them (while at the moment every race CANNOT roid every other race, and this fixes that).

in addition, with the inability for most players to self-cover (because of changes to production) ingal defense is going to be SO important this round (especially with bpacks of 5 floating about). these changes also reflect this need for co-operation in defense (i.e. xan and zik trading their anti-fr ships to cover eachother)... in that sense, i'd like to think that these changes also have the element of defense worked in since i spent the whole of last round doing that :-)

- tux

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote