View Single Post
Unread 4 Mar 2008, 15:55   #46
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: State of planetarion, round 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo
A little side track on the support planet rule. The current (and past) support planet rule only restricts the gameplay and should be altered a bit.

Support planets that are paid are ok. If you want to dedicate your whole round and money to help your alliance, it's your own choice and tactic and you should be allowed to (much like sending def to each other). You're not multiing or farming or whatever, so I don't see the problem.

If you're unpaid, the rules should be very strict and closing will be done fast.

This presents the supporting planets as another tactic in alliance wars, but prevents the option of creating a mass of free planets that help someone and block someone that paid.

Together with the open tag, it should be great.
Agree with you on most part.
Only thing I'd like to add is that paid multi planets should be ok to.
There should be limits though, like only be able to have 2-3 planets. But not too much limits either. I mean, if you're willing to pay for multiple planets, why the hell not?

This should only apply to paid accounts though, multi with free accounts should not be allowed.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote