View Single Post
Unread 4 Mar 2008, 15:10   #44
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: State of planetarion, round 25

Heh.

I'm sorry man, but after PT200 (realistically much earlier) I know exactly which planets are in which alliance and if I wanted to pick accordingly then I could. The only people who are disadvantaged in that regard right now are new players without access to the intel that most of the people on these boards, yourself included, take for granted. It's needlessly unfair.*

The only difference with my suggestion is that the playing field would be level for all. Can you explain why that is a bad thing?

*edit: In the sense that it is exclusionary, elitist and inaccessible towards the new player for no reason other than he is new and doesn't have elite friends to help him out.

Last edited by Achilles; 4 Mar 2008 at 15:23.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote