View Single Post
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 23:45   #37
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: State of planetarion, round 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
This is true and alliances really can't be blamed for playing the game as it is given to them. Which is why if someone is a member of a tag then it should be displayed next to their R/P on the galaxy page.
I was going to suggest the same thing when reading this thread!
All this hiding and fakenick b/s is really annoying tbh, especially if you end up in a gal where nobody trusts eachother. Personally when I get into a galchannel I prefer knowing who is who, not coming into a channel where everybody obviously fake-nicks and doesn't want anyone to know who they are.
This leads to more boring galchannels (face it, nobody really checks their 2nd mirc that much) and for new people less reason to get on irc because nobody ever says anything.
I want to see people openly admitting: hey, i'm that guy and i play for that alliance.
Where are the good times that when you had an inc the defprocedure was to go to the public channel and pm an op or voice.
Now everybody has their own personal defchannel, a fakenick, doesn't tell people what ally they're in, ...
Very boring indeed!
(Sorry about this little rant but that's just the way i feel about all this cloak and dagger shit, personally I don't fakenick btw)

Also agreeing with other people that we need smaller gals.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote