Thread: Are YOU blind?
View Single Post
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 22:32   #25
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future
Re: Are YOU blind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll View Post
Never seen so many posts be edited with out saying who edited them or disapear so quickly.

This forum truly is nothing more than a ASC PR tool. No wonder no one posts here any more.

I hope the new owners pay attension to the drop off in posts and can draw the natural conclusion as to why.
In your opinion how should this be dealt with?

It seems ascendancy has a large proportion of the posters on AD, you can't blame THEM for that.

Whilst i agree that sometimes arguments can be overpowered due to the weight of ascendancy posters it's not their fault. We should all be pro-active in encouraging our friends/ally companions to get involved in the discussions on here and get some interesting debates ongoing.

I personally have found the moderating of lokken to be very fair from what i have viewed recently but suggest if others have a different opinion they should report it accordingly?

Again, i would like to see more people other than asc involved on AD, heres hoping!
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote