View Single Post
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 19:54   #46
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Re: A man enters a bar...

A coach load of Nuns die in a crash on the M1, and all ascend to heaven. They all line up outside the Pearly Gates. St Peter asks the first nun, "Have you ever touched a penis?"
The Nun replies, "Yes St. Peter, with this finger," holding up the offending digit.
"Then dip it into this Holy Water, and you may enter heaven," says St. Peter. He then asks the second Nun the same question.
"Yes St Peter, with my hand," the second Nun replies.
"Then dip it in this Holy Water and you may enter heaven," replies St Peter.
Just then, there is a commotion from the back of the queue, and a Nun marches up to the front of the queue. "What seems to be the problem Sister?" asks St Peter.
The Nun replies, "Well, if I'm going to be gargling that Holy Water I want to do it now before Sister Clementine sticks her arse in it!"