View Single Post
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 14:10   #30
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: A man enters a bar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Have Greeks got a stereotype of their primary impulse being to give money to Jews?!
actually that reminds me of a joke malcolm x once told me. it's pretty good.

So a white man, a jew, and black man were walking down the street, and they came by a genie. Now of course the genie has to grant three wishes, but since there were three of them, they decided it would make sense for each of them to get one wish.

The genie turned to the white man, and asked "What do you wish for?" And the white man said "I would like stocks, bonds, diverse holdings. And lots of them." And the genie snapped his fingers, and it was so. The white man walked away, very pleased.

The genie turned to the black man, and asked "What do you wish for?" And the black man said "Just give me some cash, man." And the genie snapped his fingers, and he suddenly had a grocery bag full of cash. Delighted, he ran off.

The genie turned to the Jew, and asked "What do you wish for? Will it be cash, bonds, houses, cars? What?" The Jew watched the black man running off into the distance, and rubbed his beard thoughtfully. "Just give me some cheap crappy jewelry, and that colored boy's address."
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote