View Single Post
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 20:41   #2
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future
Re: A man enters a bar...

hehe. nice one. i'll add a joke myself.

3 couples get to the pearly white gates, all recently deceased and ask to get into heaven.

The first couple walks up and St Peter says to them "I'm sorry I cant let you in Phil you let money rule your life and you even married a girl called Penny", presses a button and down into Hell he goes.

The second couple walks up and St Peter says to them "I'm sorry George I can't let you in - you let drink rule your life and you even married a girl called Stella", presses the button and down they go.

The man from the third couple seems to hesitate so the wife pulls on her husband's arm. "Come on John it's our turn now" to which he replies "No, let's not even bother Fanny."

tux

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote