View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2009, 20:31   #103
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: What happened with ct today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
What exactly was it about your politics that they objected to?
I am not entirely sure, obviously, you will have to talk to said players themselves but I would assume "politics" is maybe slightly the wrong word and instead "attitude" would be more apt.

The night the 3 of them left though was the night that CT/Peng hit Ascendancy for the first time instead of Apprime, allowing Apprime to full fleet CT in return with no incoming of their own. I pretty much quit trying to help CT win after explaining how retarded hitting the #6 (at the time) alliance was for 3 hours that evening and being ignored by ignorant/stubborn retards who thought I was just trying to protect Reese/eksero from incoming. Anyone who actually knew me (and trusted me) would know that if hitting my friends galaxy is in the best interests of my alliance I would be the first to set up the raid. I guess the 3 in question would have been pretty annoyed about this too since I was bitching about it in gal channel all evening.