View Single Post
Unread 26 Mar 2008, 19:01   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Meeting your heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Ofcourse you can be an anal prick about glorification of sport stars and such but in my tiny world it's still a cool enough thing to tell people that you've been given a beer by someone like Shaquile O'neill
Honey.

The only reason someone buys another person a beer is because they want to pick them up.

The only reason.

The fact that he accepted the beer in question just adds to my suspicion.

Also, I believe that I am onto something when I say there may be a reason why he is called 'Shaq.'
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote